A firmware update Android 3.2 Honeycomb with build number P7310XXKJ4 for Samsung GT-P7310 Galaxy Tab 8.9 Wi-Fi Only is now available on Samsung official server and in Odin flashable stock ROM version. This is recently released in Europe with Generic XEU CSC file which stands for UK firmware code but it has all European languages. Eventually, if you can't get the firmware update in your regions just have patience to wait for a while or you may upgrade now if you prepare the Odin stock ROM version.
This is a single file so you didn't loose anything once flash, but back-up all of your data for safety if something went wrong. If you rooted before you will loose root, just re-root the device with the same method you done before. Don't flash this on Galaxy Tab 3G we already tried it, it works fine but the 3G doesn't work.
- Download the P7310XXKJ4 stock ROM file. credits to poisike at XDA
- Unzip the zip file you download
- Run Odin and then put your Tab in download mode.
- Once in download mode,connect the phone to PC
- Click PDA and select the file that ends with .md5
- Click Start and wait until it finishes.
You can check out any further details here and join the discussion thread here at XDA